Saturday, November 19, 2005

But Then...

..there's MATH!! http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take

Your brain: 100% interpersonal, 120% visual, 140% verbal, and 40% mathematical!

Congratulations on being 400% smart! Actually, on my test, everyone is. The above score breaks down what kind of thinking you most enjoy doing. A score above 100% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 100% means you use it less. It says nothing about how good you are at any one, just how interested you are in each, relatively. A substantial difference in scores between two people means, conclusively, that they are different kinds of thinkers.

Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice, which I think is obvious:


Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 80%.
Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 100%.
Don't have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 200%.





My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 64% on interpersonal

You scored higher than 55% on visual

You scored higher than 85% on verbal

You scored higher than 8% on mathematical


If you liked my test, send it to your friends!
The 4-Variable IQ Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=15273633770079357960

4 Comments:

Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

Hi! I somehow found ur blog. I noticed the blog u had for "Kept", and read through it. I am making a website for Maurizio Farhad from "Kept", It will be up and running this month. I have a blog also if u would like to visit it, be prepared, Im a little crazy, lol.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Thanks for popping by. Leave a comment next time!! are you male or female and tell me something about you besides how you think in your test....although that was pretty cool! I just linked it to take now :)

Happy Holidays!

1:52 AM  
Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

Silent..

Thanks for dropping in! The Unreality blog hasn't had much attention lately (g), after the show ended I guess our inspiration did as well. :(

Good luck with the Maurizio blog, that show was so much fun to watch. Come by again!

~Lace~

4:11 PM  
Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

Ballerina..

I have visited your blog several times and it's great! I also joined your map for Rachel. Look for me in PA. BTW, your dancing pic is gorgeous, very talented I must say. Tell me more about you.

As for me, I am female, andddddd ::thinks:: a happily married vocalist/musician on what may turn out to be a permanent hiatus. I miss playing out but I'm not sure I've got the stamina to go back (health reasons). Perhaps I'll take to recording (g).

~Lace~

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home