Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dreeeeam..

...dream dream dreeeeam.. dreeeeeeeeeam dream dream dreeeeam..

Justin Kreutzman talks about his dad (drummer for the Grateful Dead) banging on a drum at 14, getting to live out his dream, and I was thinking of how lucky I have been to also have had the chance to live out mine. Life is so short and you don't even realize it until you move closer to it's end. How many of you live your dream? How many of you are running out of time to give it a try? Don't wait. Justin didn't. He reached for the star and is producing a film for Paramount as a result.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=16840008&postID=113618014761178171
(Click *show original post* at the top of the page to read what Justin has to say about dreeeamin')

6 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Hi there!

It's been a long time since I commented on your blog.

I am one of those lucky ones!
I had to wait until I was 30 years old before it happened, but it did!
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children, I love my partner & he is my best friend, I live in one of the most wonderful & beautiful places on earth & I enjoy all my outdoor sports with my family.
Not to mention I can soak in the marvelous music to which Pete & Rachel have generously allowed us access.

My life is not perfect, but I AM living my dream!

Dale

4:09 PM  
Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

Dale,

Welcome back! It's heartwarming to hear of your happiness, beautiful relationships.

~Lace~

5:12 PM  
Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

PS. Rachel and Pete couldn't be more talented or nicer people. I hope always the best for each of them.

~Lace~

5:19 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Life is good....if you let it be.
Glad your dreams are working out too.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

justins dad got him the job with paramount...i know this first hand..justin has never worked a real job in his life and quite spoiled
sorry to burst your bubble

2:09 PM  
Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

Well, what bubble anon 2:09? Some people have connections and some don't; life doesn't always treat us equitably. Does it really make a difference in the longest run? A father can open a door, but doesn't the son then have to walk through it and produce?

Do you have the chance to live out your dream? I hope so.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home