Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Groove Traveled to My House..

.. from Syracuse and hand delivered his brand new CD just last night!

Having spent the end of the week as a professional clinician, coaching musicians at the All County Jazz Festival in Mexico NY, Lane crashed with us Saturday night, cracking jokes and laying down a few vocal tracks, before heading home to Lancaster. Thanx Lane!! I have to honestly say the CD is.. awesome. Anyone who'd like to order a copy can find it on his website:

Lane Stowe - Vocalist - Horn Player - Bass Player

And while you're there, be sure to take a listen to *Flight of the Bondage Penguin*.

2 Comments:

Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

::Completely cracks up while singing *some of them want to amuse you* in her head:::


~Lace~

12:35 PM  
Blogger BlackVelvetLace said...

"Some of them want to abuse you..."

At the rate last night went, I think I'll just abuse myself...

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home